2007/09/30

I don't get it

Why a blog, and not a xanga, or Facebook?

Because Xanga looks complicated, and Facebook -- I don't understand it.

Why do I see so many faces on that Facebook? Why do teenagers spend so much time writing on each other's "wall"? What's the point?

I work with technology everyday, but there are some things I just never seem to get.

Like the iPod. Today I turned on the old iPod my daughter left behind. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out how to use it, and how to turn it off!

After being in this country for 20+ years, I still don't get Baseball and (American) Football. Watching one of those games is like reading the Korean labels on my instant noodle package.

I always wonder why. Do you also have things that just seem to give you a mental barrier?

A blog, I can understand. I write something, and you guys post comments. Let's keep it simple, and keep the feedback coming. :)

1 comment:

TheFirstNoel said...

iPods are cool. I hope you can figure out how to use it soon; it's supposed to be "simple" :)

Facebook is really useful when you first get to college, because it helps put names to faces.

Xanga is nice to ramble on...hehe